Published September 2, 2016 at 10:04
UNISON, in partnership with Community Care, is once again running ‘Social Work Watch’ to shine a light on a typical working day in social work.
About the survey
- The survey is open to qualified social workers and other social work staff who do casework such as social work assistants, family support workers and care managers.
- In advance of the Wednesday 21st September we will email details of the initiative to all social work members across the UK on WARMS where there is an email address.
- In the meantime, staff can also pre-register and get sent a reminder by emailing email@example.com stating ‘Social Work Watch’ reminder (see attached flier).
- Staff will be asked to fill out the survey at the end of the day on Wednesday 21st September or no later than a couple of days after.
- Participants who want to will be entered into a free Community Care prize draw to win an iPad mini.