Published September 24, 2015 at 18:16
Blackburn College in partnership with TUC has extended its new range of courses to representatives of UNISON.
The courses are as follows:
- Health & Safety Stage 1 – every Tuesday from 6th October (10 weeks)
- Health & Safety Stage 2 – every Wednesday from 7th October (10 weeks)
- Union Reps Stage 1 – every Monday from 5th October (10 weeks)
- Union Reps Stage 2 – every Thursday from 8th October (10 weeks)
- Union Reps follow-on in Employment Law – every Wednesday from 7th October (10 weeks)
- Diploma in Employment Law – every Tuesday from now (36 weeks)
All courses are held in the TU/H&S Education Centre in the old college’s Victoria building on Blakey Moor, opposite the old Waves Swimming Pool entrance, 100 yds from King George’s Hall in Blackburn Town Centre.
There is secure indoor parking in the large Feilden Street Car Park.
Simply choose a course and fill in the application form below. You will need to get this approved by the appropriate branch or full-time official and arrange paid release from your employer (your legal right with full average earnings) to attend the course.
Send completed forms to:
U./H & S Education Centre, Victoria – V313,Blackburn College,, Blackburn, Lancs, BB2 1HL
For more information on any of the courses, contact John Murphy or Alan McShane on 07759 323051 / 01254 677712 or 01254 677756.