Published November 9, 2015 at 15:27
UNISON members have been praised for taking part in the lobby on November 2, as the campaign continues against the Trade Union Bill.
The Bill is due to be discussed in the House of Commons on Monday, November 16.
A campaign of local meetings is set to continue, including a large event in Liverpool, organised in partnership with the Institute of Employment Rights:
- City Learning Centre, Bathurst Avenue, Blackpool, FY3 7RW on Tuesday, November 10, from 7pm – 8.30pm.
- The Liner Hotel, Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool, L3 5QB on Friday, November 13, from 6.30pm – 8pm.
- Other meetings TBA to include:
- Thursday 12th November at Rawtenstall
- Thursday 17th November – Bury
- Thursday 19th November – Wigan
Anyone with any feedback on the meetings can contact Jason Hunter on: email@example.com .