Published May 11, 2016 at 11:37
- We have 2 free of charge deaf awareness sessions available on Thursday 2nd June at Merseylearn, Mann Island, Liverpool, either from 10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm. To apply, members must complete the attached form which can be returned to me.
- The 1 day workshop ‘Power to be You’ in Accrington on Friday 20th May as part of UNISON’s offer for members during Learning at Work week is also available to all members, with the application form attached to be returned to me.
- Care Worker training – these require a group of 8-10 care workers for us to be able to deliver these locally, so please let me know if you are interested:
- Dementia Awareness
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Care Certificate – English, Maths, ICT qualifications to support gaining the certificate
Education Officer, Lifelong Learning Officer, Union Learn Representative
T: (01254) 267659